1. Chris Evans £2.2m - £2.25m
2. Gary Lineker £1.75m - £1.8m
3. Graham Norton £850,0000 - £899,999
4. Jeremy Vine £700,000 - £749,999
5. John Humphrys £600,000 - £649,999
6. Huw Edwards £550,000 - £599,999
7. Steve Wright £500,000 - £549,999
= 8. Claudia Winkleman £450,000 - £499,999
= 8. Matt Baker £450,000 - £499,999
= 9. Nicky Campbell £400,000 - £449,999
= 9. Andrew Marr £400,000 - £449,999
= 9. Stephen Nolan £400,000 - £449,999
= 9. Alan Shearer £400,000 - £449,999
=9. Alex Jones £400,000 - £449,000
10. Fiona Bruce £350,000 - £399,999
No fuss in fact I think incredible good value for money and I am just concerned that the independent sector will be slightly miffed by all the fuss plus the fact they have probably been over paying for those who jump off the BBC bus!
There are huge risks to being in the public eye every day. One slip or a bit of nasty tabloid work true or false and it can be all over. It is also clear that all the big names have mutlitple opportunities while their moment exists to make a lot more. From production company ownership to opening fetes its all out there.
Good luck to them all, its a slippery pole and only the best make it to the top of such a 'lovely' corporation!